Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Friends@Work


Our project brought in some fresher’s and don’t ask me work life is changed since then …. Now there are huge amounts of masti at work place too….
The only issue is am not able to allocate much time as them cos am a year senior and have lil more responsibilities and work.
But that doesn’t stop us from having fun .
Sreyashi,Ashwini,Saranya, Pavithra are the new joiners.
Swati and I have got lots of company now. We try to make our day as much lively and fun as possible by pulling each others legs and jokes.
Nadeem has got lot of gals in his proj to keep him company now.. hee hee….
GyanTime: "Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you!"

2 comments:

Princess in Training said...

Hmmm... Wat can I say... Its 100% true. I nvr even imagined tht work can be so much fun. And tht i would make such good friends at my work place. Thank you for making me feel at ease.

Sandhya Sukumar said...

Its my pleasure Ash.......