Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hungama @ Fun World

Me,Praveen,Sowmya,Nadeem and suman (my collegemates) had been to Fun World in the first weekend of Nov.
We broke our bones in some of the rides, Fun World aint so safe.
Its high time the Fun World owners take some interest and do arrange some more safety measures .
But then we had good time there.
sowmya is posted in Hyderabad permanently so she comes once in a while and we dint want to miss out the chance.
We were dangerously hanging in many rides, with me screaming all the while Nadeem was big time ragging me .
Praveen was a good observer that day and suman our camera man hee hee .
One interesting aspect of Suman is he was so scared of heights tat he dint accompany us in many rides but u know wat u can find his snap in each and every ride which was taken when the machines were stopped :) hee hee




These were the few videos taken ,
In the First video, i tried explaining Nadeem to turn the camera but he dint..u know ...nads...
but that turned out to be funny .......... they zooming on me while eating and all is lil scary ..watch out be carefull :)




In the 2nd video -u can see them ragging me :) royally..........
They just irritated me to hell.... It just boils down to the fact that evrybody wants to be treated well,, but they left me screaming..Excuse me Excuse me :( ,which happens to be my dialog now and then,when happy,sad, angry and wat not :)

Gyan Time : The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with never say a word, and then walk away with a feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEMORIES REFRESHED!!!!

hmmm nads being portrayed as a irritating guy!!!! :D

Sandhya Sukumar said...

u r the fun element dude :)

by the way did my nose attract u so much .. hee hee